Month of June Challenge

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

| | |

So I succumbed to peer pressure…

As I was agreeing to this idea I heard the lazy person in me yelling at the people follower in me to stop… but the creative person in me donkey punched the lazy person causing the fat person to quickly go and make the lazy person something fattening to eat, to sooth the whole inner turmoil that the follower inside started…

So here we go on a month long challenge…
For June I need to do something creative every day..
I am sharing this on Blogger because I figured the lazy person inside of me needs to be held accountable... and to blog about my daily “creativeness” will only cause me to not make cookies everyday for a month.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

free counters