Farewell April:

Saturday, April 30, 2011

| | |


This month has been busy.. every week it seemed that I was either cleaning or cooking for some event..

The house won and then I fought back..

My 20’s got even farther away

I found my voice in arguments.

I have learned this month that life is fragile and friendships are a two way street..

I have laughed and cried…

I even steam cleaned my carpets.

I managed a visit from “company” and they left with all their limbs attached.

I have seen my children grow in some ways and regress in others..  they became more responsible and I am so proud of them.

I have made more resolutions to be a better parent and not to take the Word for granted..

I didn’t lose a pound even after cutting out all processed foods from our diet.

I have been speaking loudly and forgetting about the stick when it should have been the other way around.

My rules have been broken with Gabriel and candy. Those two ingredients don’t mix and the monster is fed by the sugar.

All the efforts that I made for someone to feel at home was tossed aside. I had opened my heart and home for them and with one meant to be funny comment from me has turned into a very hurtful situation.


I am only human.. and I know that God tests us and it is up to us how we deal with our tests.. we can either wallow in our misery over things done wrong to us or to learn what ever it is we were to learn. But I have a hard time with this one. I have no clue what to learn here.. all I do know is that I will never stop living from this person or others no matter how much they spit on my efforts.

I have been inspired I have been chastised  I have grown.

Farewell April  and may I fill May with love and more growth for my family.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Beautiful writing, Sarah, welcome to May, and more rain!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

free counters