Becoming my Mama, one day at a time...

Thursday, August 9, 2012

| | |

I am almost my mother….

The one thing I remember about getting out of the hollow and going to town was the frantic clean-up we had to do BEFORE we left the house…

Why did we have to wash dishes??

Why did the floors have to be swept?

Who cares if there is clutter all over the floor! We wouldn’t be there!!

So naturally, as normal ingrates do, we managed to irritate Mama even before we got to the store…

So when I do go anywhere I try and have no dirty dishes, laundry picked up… and if someone were to come home with me there would be a path to the toilet.

And in tune the ingrates chime in… “why wash dishes?”, who cares if there is three feet of sanddirtleavestwigstoycarsdirtysocks on the floor?

Going to church is no different…  




Usually I am up before the rooster next door… cooking.. while everyone is still sleeping…



Washing up all the dishes…. While everyone is still sleeping…




Cleaning…. While… yeah.. you guessed it…. Everyone is still sleeping

It is awesome!! Next time you should try it..



So by the time they all wake up I have worked myself into such a foul mood, that reaching octaves that only dogs can hear, is an ease ….





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hummph!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

free counters